Sara is a Registered Massage Therapist having graduated from the International Academy of Massage Therapy in Ottawa. She is passionate about helping people reach their health and healing goals using a variety of Massage Therapy techniques.
In her spare time, Sara loves creating visual art, exploring outdoors, journaling, doing yoga, and experimenting in the kitchen.
Therapeutic effects and benefits of RMT treatments can include:
• Decrease muscle spasms, swelling, and inflammation
• Release of scar tissue and adhesions
• Increase mobility and joint movement
• Reduction of headaches, tension, trigger points (knots), anxiety, and stress
• Decreased pain in muscles, joints, tendons, and ligaments
• Improved blood circulation and tissue healing/repair