She is an LGBTQ2+ friendly therapist aiming to provide a safe, judgment free space to support her clients wherever they may be on their healing journey.
Sara enjoys working with people from all walks of life, though her main interest lies in working with those experiencing chronic pain, headaches & migraines, mental illness, and muscular tension due to stress, trauma, and everyday life. Her treatment approach works with the nervous system in an attempt to reduce pain & tension, calm the nervous system, and improve general well-being.
Sara helps her clients understand their pain, improve body awareness, and manage stress so that they can live with less pain and less stress. Sara is actively registered and in good standing with the CMTO.
Therapeutic effects and benefits of RMT treatments can include:
• Decrease muscle spasms, swelling, and inflammation
• Release of scar tissue and adhesions
• Increase mobility and joint movement
• Reduction of headaches, tension, trigger points (knots), anxiety, and stress
• Decreased pain in muscles, joints, tendons, and ligaments
• Improved blood circulation and tissue healing/repair
relaxation and stress relief
muscle and joint pain